A superb opportunity to work in a forward-thinking, dynamic surgery with a clear patient focus is now available in Rotherham. The surgery has a friendly atmosphere and encourages teamwork. The surgery also has an excellent structure and organisational framework to support the workflow and patient outcomes allowing for sustainable and professionally rewarding conditions.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-9 sessions a week available, flexible on days and hours worked
- Modern premises with excellent facilities
- On-site parking available
- Well managed workload and low home visits
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Opportunity for specialist interest development
- SystmOne practice softwar
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary up to £90,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in addition to salary
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
- BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Jason at email@example.com
or call on 01423 850423.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs