We are recruiting a Salaried GP for a fantastic training practice located in Harrogate.
They have a medium list size with a great team of GPs and other clinicians to provide excellent support to you in your role. The practice would be a great place to work for newly qualified GPs, as well as those with plenty of experience. You will enjoy and manageable workload with low home visits each week. They consistently perform well with regards to QoF and CQC. They are a training practice that has GP Registrars, Medical Students and lots of other trainee clinicians.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Patient list size of over 10,000 patients
- Good mix of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent clinical support team including an ANP, 2 ACPs and a Clinical Pharmacist
- Training practice with Medical Students, GP Registrars, Pre Reg-Pharmacists, Physician Associates and Student Nurses
- Good relationships with local GP practices and CCG
- 100% QoF scoring and Good with CQC
- Manageable workload with rare visits
- SystmOne practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Paying approximately £9,400 per session
- Indemnity covered
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks study leave
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
- Suitable for newly qualified GPs
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Jason Dunn at email@example.com
or call on 01423 850423
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs