Prospect Health are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Ipswich with a long standing partnership covering 3 sites. The partners are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated GP, who is seeking an opportunity to work with the support of strong clinical and clerical teams.
You will enjoy a manageable workload and a flexible approach to working. You will be based in one site and provide primary care services to a large patient population. The practice operates using SystmOne but training can be provided. This is a traditional Partnership which has other Salaried GPs, a Nursing team and additional support from attached staff.
If you are interested in pursuing or continuing your Special Interest Areas, the practice will be happy to discuss this with you. The role is also suitable for all levels of experience including those who are newly qualified. The practice is also a training practice so there are plenty of opportunities to get involved with this. Partnership can be discussed too.
The practice encourages staff cohesion and support to ensure it is an enjoyable place to work, where all views are welcomed and everyone remains forward thinking in their approach.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Salaried GP role with 4-8 sessions a week (full or part-time available)
- Patient list size of over 20,000 patients with excellent clinical and clerical support teams in place
- Manageable workload and equal share of duty doctor sessions
- Will support interest areas and clinical progression and provide opportunities to get involved in teaching and training
- Practice uses SystmOne
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session depending on experience
- Up to £92,000 per annum (FTE)
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension
- Future partnership opportunities maybe possible for the right applicant
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Applications from Tier 2 visa applicants also welcome
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please contact our consultant Louise O'Grady who covers this particular role and the Suffolk area. She can be contacted on 01423 638 287
Alternatively you can click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.