Salaried GP job in Dundee with a well-established practice, 4-8 sessions a week available, paying £9,000-£10,000 per session.
This is a great opportunity to work in a Salaried role in a long-established, modern GP surgery in Dundee. This friendly, close-knit team have been together for many years, and meet every day to discuss best practice and offer support. You will be joining a forward-thinking surgery with great scope for further training and clinical development, as well as the backing of an experienced multi-disciplinary team. They benefit from working with a varied patient population and work closely with the local University. Through staffing and structural organisation means workload averages 13 contacts per session, with allocated admin time and minimal home visits, allowing for a superior work/life balance for all clinical staff. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions available, flexible on days
- Practice list of approximately 8,000 patients
- Excellent team of GPs, Nurses and HCAs
- Forward-thinking practice with great scope for further training and clinical development
- Varied patient population
- Very manageable workload of 13 patient contacts per session and low visits
- GMS contract
- Vision practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity covered
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks' holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GPs
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs