Salaried GP job in Scarborough with a fantastic training practice, manageable workload, paying £10,050 per session
We are recruiting a new Salaried GP for a training practice located in Scarborough. The practice has an excellent clinical and admin support team in place. You will be working within large purpose built practices with great facilities including a minor surgery suite. As they are a training practice there is a real emphasis on education and clinical development. Specialist interest development is strongly encouraged. You will enjoy a manageable workload, with low home visits. The practice uses SystmOne.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Patient list size of over 10,000
- Excellent clinical team in place consisting of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists
- Large purpose built premises with great facilities including minor surgery suite
- Training practice
- Manageable workload with low home visits
- High QoF achievers and CQC Good
- GMS contract
- SystmOne practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £10,050 per session
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 weeks study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- GMC registered GP
- Relevant recent GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs