This is an excellent opportunity to work for this exceptionally well-run Teaching and GP Training practice. Highly supportive and flexible, well doctored and with a large and varied multi-disciplinary clinical team. They have a focus on wellbeing and have a team focused, respectful culture, where GPs are treated very well, encouraged to share ideas, as well as being involved in finding the solution.
Location - Greenwich
Your role -
- 4 sessions available
- Manageable workload, 30 appointments per day
- Part of a large and varied multi-disciplinary team
- Streamlined administration.
- Opportunity to develop special interests - supported
- Extended access paid at locum rate
The benefits -
- Well-doctored surgery
- Very high levels of flexibility - start and finishing times and clinic management
- Fantastic team culture, proactive to understanding challenges and cohesive solution finding among all GPs
- Highly competitive session rate
- BMA model contract
The surgery -
- Strong Partnership, multiple Teaching and GP Training Partners
- Mixed patient base, slant towards affluent population
- Highly organised and flexible
- Healthy attitude to professional development for GPs
- Part of a proactive PCN,
- Excellent continuity of care.
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!