Salaried GP 4-6 sessions, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, circa £80,000 FTE with indemnity covered in addition to salary.
If you wish to work in a long-established surgery with a friendly and supportive working environment with professional development opportunities then please read on. The practice works to 15 minute consultations and works to provide high quality patient outcomes. Working alongside a cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses, you will enjoy clear communication and rewarding working conditions. Furthermore, the practice has an excellent Practice Manager to ensure the surgery is well structured and organised.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Av. 13 face to face patient consultations per session
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs and Nurses
- GMS surgery
- EMIS Web practice software
- On-site parking
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary circa £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 30 days annual leave
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs