A highly regarded practice just North of Newport is now seeking for a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership) to join them
The surgery have a close knit, friendly team consisting on GPs, ANPs and Pharmacists, who meet regularly through the week to offer support. The beautiful semi-rural location still offers a variety of clinical cases, and the surgery are keen for an incoming GP to develop further professionally. You would also benefit from managed admin and minimal home visits.
Located in Abertillery, within easy commute of Newport, set in beautiful countryside. On-site parking is available for GPsKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- Established patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacist, and HCAs
- Offering 6-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 7000 patients
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £84,000 - £88,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Support for development of special interests
- Option to join a lucrative Partnership
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs