Friendly practice in Dundalk, Ireland offering a Salaried GP opportunity. Up to 10 sessions per week, €125,000 - €130,000 per annum.
This is an ideal opportunity for a GP seeking a role in the Republic of Ireland. Located in the north of County Louth, the practice is situated midway between Dublin and Belfast.
There is a range of support available including guidance on accommodation, visas and becoming registered on the IMC. The role is available to anyone with the relevant experience and qualifications. There is access to a full clinical induction and ongoing training to expand your clinical skills from any level. There may be an option for Partnership in future.
The opportunity on offer is within a small and well managed practice in the centre of Dundalk near shops and other local amenities. The practice offers a stable team consisting of GPs and Nurses. You will be supported by a strong admin team to ensure that your time is focussed on clinical duties.
Sessions consist of 14 patients in the morning and 14 in the afternoon, with relevant admin work for the GPs. There is a total of 10 sessions available but part time options are available too. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Salaried GP role with up to 10 sessions per week
- 3.5 hour sessions, two sessions per day
- 14 patients per session with 15 minute appointments
- Completely computerised system
- Face to face and telephone consultations
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- €125,000 - €130,000 per annum
- Up to €13,000 per session
- Relocation support to help find your accommodation
- Guidance through the visa and registration process
- Ongoing CPD and bespoke training
What Happens Next?
- Family Medicine Qualification or 2 years of GP (primary care) experience
- Good level of spoken and written English
- EU citizens do not need a visa to apply
- Application from all non-EU residents welcome with registration to the IMC taking approximately 6 months from application
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs