An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner/ANP to join a friendly and forward thinking Cornwall training practice, in a flexible and clinically rewarding role
The surgery has built a strong reputation in providing top quality clinical care and you would be working with an experienced team of permanent staff. You would enjoy a high level of clinical development and the opportunity to run your own specialised clinics. The system in place has been designed to cut down unnecessary workload and allow for an excellent work/ life balance.
Located close to Bodmin, easily commutable from Padstow and Newquay, just off the A39 with ample onsite parking.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Well managed patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from an efficient team of clinical and clerical staff
- The practice are flexible to accommodate you joining for either 3, 4 or 5 days per week, with a full time contract being 37.5 hours per week.
- List size of just over 7000 patients
- Registered Nurse with active NMC pin and holds Independent /
- Supplementary prescribing qualification
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Ideally an existing background within Primary Care
What Happens Next?
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs