Salaried GP Job- Near Aberdeen (£89,000 per year)
This is a unique chance to join a successful and forward thinking surgery as a Salaried GP. You would have the chance to work with a varied patient demographic and an experienced Multi-disciplinary team. Additionally, the surgery is keen to promote specialist interest areas and offer longer consultation times to allow Doctors to meet the demands of the patient base. You would have a key role in the development of the surgery within the Aberdeen area, as well as the option for developing into a Lead GP position if desired. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £88,000 - £89,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.