An opportunity has become available for a GP to join a friendly and forward thinking Swindon based surgery in a Salaried GP role.
The practice have succeeded in substantially reducing GP workload through building a strong multi-disciplinary team. A home visiting team has also minimised the number of visits that GPs are required to carry out. They are also very keen to promote a health life balance through flexible session timings and a sustainable workload.Location
Located in central Swindon, with on-site parking for GPsKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- Varied patient demographic with allocated admin time within sessions and minimal home visits
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 6000 patients
- Aiming to become a GP Training practice
- Strong multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners and Paramedics
What Happens Next?
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- View to Partnership available (earnings and drawings will be discussed)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- BMA model contract
- Able to sponsor a Tier 2 Visa
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Will Smith on 01423 850425
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs