5-6 sessions Salaried GP, Bradford (view to Partnership also available), GP training practice, £83,200 FTE, no visitsJob Summary
An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a successful and supportive GP Training practice in Bradford is now available. The practice is well-organised providing excellent practice infrastructure. Working as a GP in the practice you'll be part of a cohesive and friendly team of Salaried GPs and GP Partners. Special interests are encouraged and the practice has a well-managed workload, averaging 14 patient contacts per session. Please read on for further details.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 5-6 sessions a week available
- GP training practice with excellent support for professional development
- Very well organised practice - highly effective Practice Manager and admin team
- Friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent clinical support team including ANPs, Nurses and Pharmacists
- Home visits undertaken by the paramedics
- Av. 14 patient contacts per session
- Excellent practice facilities
- SystmOne practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Circa £10,400 per session, per annum depending on skillset and experience
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- 1 week CPD leave (pro-rata)
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at mailto:email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs