An excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking GP training surgery based in Treorchy has become available for a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership available if desired).
The surgery have built a large multi-disciplinary team composed of GPs, ANPs, Pharmacists and Paramedics. You would also have the opportunity to become involved with the training of new GPs, if desired. The team are focussed on a strong work/life balance for clinicians, and have implemented a structure whereby a GP would not have an on-call day.
Located in Treorchy, just off the M4, easily accessible from Bridgend. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Patient list of just over 15,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurses, ANPs and GPs
- Offering 4 to 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent staff
- No duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
- Successful GP training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 - £88,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP depending on experience and specialisms
- Option for Partnership if desired (typical view of 6 months/1 year)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs