This is an excellent chance to join a growing and successful Chard based surgery, as either a Salaried or Partner GP.
Located in idyllic Somerset countryside, this small family practice have become well established in the local area thanks to excellent patient care and staffing. You would be joining a strong multi-disciplinary team with ANPs and Physician's Associates.
Located in Chard, within easy reach of the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Patient list of just over 5000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurses, ANPs and Physicians Associates
- Offering 4 to 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent staff
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 - £108,000 per annum (FTE)
- Option for Partnership if desired (typical view of 6 months but they are happy to discuss a Partnership from day one)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs