A highly regarded practice just West of Gloucester is now seeking a Salaried GP, to join them. You would be joining a friendly and established team in an efficient health centre
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
The practice are close knit and foster a family atmosphere with regular clinical meetings and training afternoons. The Partnership is lucrative, and the team have worked hard to build a fantastic work/ life balance for any GP coming on board. The role will suit a GP of any level of experience, providing you with clinical development as well as quality of life. They are also happy to welcome a newly qualifying GP, and can sponsor a Tier 2 Visa.
Located west of Gloucester, close to Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth in beautiful countryside. On-site parking is available for GPsKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- Varied patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, Emergency Practitioner, and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 6500 patients
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 8 weeks total leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- Able to sponsor a Tier 2 Visa
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
- The practice are able to sponsor a Tier 2 Visa
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs