Excellent training practice now offering an Advanced Nurse Practitioner / ANP role for up to full time hours, permanent employed contract.
This is a very well managed and maintained practice in the market town of Hitchin, now seeking an experienced ANP to join the clinical team. The practice has a great reputation in the area and is looking to expand the Nursing team, which consists of Practice Nurses and HCAs. You will be working within this team and also in close conjunction with the GPs.
You will be working on System One, seeing patients via a triage basis for acute and long term conditions. You will assess patients presenting with different symptoms and create a care plan. You must be able to prescribe and advise on medications.
This is a training practice which can offer ongoing development and the opportunity to mentor and teach other clinicians in the team. The practice itself is set in an ideal location which is easy to get to from Luton, Stevenage and Letchworth Garden City. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Triage patients presenting with minor injuries and minor illnesses
- System One
- Telephone and face to face appointments
- Seeing acute and also long term presentations
- Seeking additional / urgent patients when necessary
- Working within the Nursing team in close collaboration with the GPs
- Traditional Partner led practice with Salaried GPs too
- Opportunity to get involved in teaching of other staff
- Ongoing training and development
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to 37.5 hours per week
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (FTE)
- Permanent, employed contract
- GMS contract
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Monday - Friday
What Happens Next?
- NMC registered Nurse
- Must have Advanced Nurse Practitioner experience
- Must be skilled in Minor Ailments (injuries and illnesses)
- Must be an Independent Prescriber
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Ideally hold the MSc Advanced Practice
- Ideally have 2 years of experience in Primary Care
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please contact our consultant Louise O'Grady who is covering this particular role and the Hertfordshire area. She can be contacted on 01423 638 287
Alternatively you can click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs