This is an outstanding and unique opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in an extremely well-run, forward-thinking, training practice in West Gloucestershire. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and is now in a prime position to recruit another GP.
There is a reasonable workload of 15 patients per session on offer, along with an unusual amount of flexibility. Term-time-only contracts are available, and you'll be able to work from home once a fortnight (if desired) too.
Salary - Circa £11,900 - £13,900 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA contract + 7 weeks' leave
Location - West Gloucestershire
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice which has made excellent progress over recent years
- Very dynamic, able to adapt and make decisions quickly
- Well-connected locally with PCN and CCG
- GP Training Practice
- Heavily reduced GP workload
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Heavily reduced workload
- 15 patient contacts per session
- Dedicated daily admin time and catch-up slots
- Capped Duty Doctor day
- Minimal home visit requirement
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Term-time-only contracts available
- Home working once a fortnight (if desired)
- High earning potential, £11,900 - £13,900 per session per annum depending on experience
- Indemnity fees paid
- 7 weeks' leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!