An excellent opportunity has emerged for a Salaried GP to join a long-standing successful Bridgwater based training surgery
The surgery are seeking an additional GP on either a part time or full time basis to operate out of a large purpose built medical centre. They already employ an experienced multi-disciplinary team with Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and HCA, meaning GP home visits are limited and duty Doctor is manageable. The surgery are also keen for an incoming GP to be able to develop specialist clinical interest areas, and if desired to get involved in the teaching and training of Registrars.
Located in Bridgwater, easily commutable from Bristol and Taunton, and just off the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Stable patient list of just over 13,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurse Practitioners and Nurses
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
- Ability to become involved in teaching of Registrars
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Successful training practice
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs