4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Rochdale, up to £76,000, very successful practice, excellent support for professional development.
Please read on if you are looking to work in a practice with a patient-centred approach and a clear path for professional development within Rochdale. Working in this practice you will be afforded excellent patient continuity and enjoy a strong sense of team within this highly respected practice. The surgery has a very well-managed workload and an excellent organisation structure to provide sustainable and rewarding practising conditions.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Strong team of GPs ANPs and Practice Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av. 12 mins allotted per patient consultation
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Clear support for continuing or developing interest clinics
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary up to £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs