Please read on to discover more about a high achieving surgery in Farnborough seeking a 4 to 8 session Salaried GP to join their strong and stable existing team
The role is at a CQC Good rated practice, with an area rated Outstanding and a high QOF score. The surgery has a list size of around 10,000 and this is managed by a team of Partners and Salaried GPs with a wide range of experience and skills. There is an excellent clinical support team in place including Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, MSK practitioners, Paramedics, Mental Health workers and Clinical Pharmacists. The workload is well managed with 14 to 16 total patient contacts per session and no duty doctor. Home visits are very rare.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4 to 8 sessions available
- Flexible on working days
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Circa 10,000 patients
- Team of Partners and Salaried GPs
- Diverse team of clinical support staff
- Excellent admin team including clinical coders and medical secretaries
- Workload of 14-16 total patient contacts per session
- No duty doctor
- Very low home visits
- EMIS Web
- GMS Contract
- On site parking
- Friendly and supportive environment with support to develop interest areas
- Support and mentorship on offer for newly qualified GPs
- Able to support GPs wishing to join the fellowship scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,500 to £11,000 per session
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs