Prospect Health are currently working with a superb, well established surgery in the Welling area seeking to recruit a new Salaried GP
The role is with a very stable traditional partner led practice with a long serving team of Partners and Salaried GPs. The practice is based in a purpose built health centre with on site parking.
They are able to offer a very well managed workload of around 15 consultations per session and are able to offer flexible session start and finish times to help establish a healthy work life balance. The GPs are supported by comprehensive clinical and clerical support resulting in a well organised and harmonious practice.
Specialist interests are encouraged with support on offer to develop or build on interest areas and go on to run specialist clinics if the patient demand allows it.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Seeking ideally 4 to 6 sessions a week
- Strong clinical support team including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses
- Comprehensive team of administrators
- Surgery uses Emis Web
- 13-15 consultations per session
- 1-2 home visits
- No duty doctor
- Purpose built practice with on site parking
- Support on offer to develop interest areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week CPD leave pro rata
- NHS Pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs