Fantastic opportunity in Colchester for a Salaried GP seeking a new role in a supportive practice. This role is for a Salaried GP within a traditional GP Partnership, in a practice in Colchester, Essex. The practice is located within a purpose built health centre, which is easily reached from Colchester and its surrounding towns.
The practice can accommodate between 4-8 sessions each week, and you will be working alongside a stable team of other GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and other clinicians from the PCN. The PCN is very effective and the practice is well involved with them. The role will be for clinical sessions using both telephone and face to face appointments on SystmOne. There is a well managed workload of 29 patients per day with 3 short calls for results.
In the role you will be working with a mixed age demographic with lots of families. The practice is well regarded locally and has good patient feedback, a Good rating with CQC and good QOF scores. You will benefit from minimal home visits, no duty sessions, a 6pm finish and a traditional family practice setting.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions considered
- Suitable for all levels of experience (newly qualified GP included)
- 29 patients per day plus some short calls for results
- Lighter session in the afternoon
- Minimal home visits (just end of life for GPs)
- Strong PCN which provides additional clinicians
- Supportive clinical team on site with permanent GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses
- Semi rural setting with lots of families
- No Duty Dr sessions so all days are the same
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session
- Up to £88,000 per annum for full time
- GMS contract
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave & 1 week CPD
- 6pm finish unless covering annual leave
What Happens Next?
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs