An exciting new Salaried GP opening for you to work in a long-established and very successful practice is now available in Redbridge
Working alongside a friendly and supportive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs you'll truly feel part of a great team and enjoy professional satisfaction. The surgery also has excellent management and clerical teams to help support you in your duties and allows for well-managed working conditions.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 8 sessions available per week
- Well-managed workload and excellent internal support structures to assist you in your daily work
- EMIS Web patient software
- Friendly and enthusiastic team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and clinical support teams to deliver excellent patient outcomes
- Modern surgery providing a stimulating working environment
- Strong professional development ethos promoted throughout the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £80,000 FTE, £10,000 per session
- Medical indemnity cover
- NHS pension enrolment
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.