Please read on if you are seeking a Salaried GP role within a fantastic training practice in Barnsley.
This role is with a very well established medium sized practice which has a great GP and clinical support team in place. You will enjoy a manageable workload with home visits being very rare. The practice premises are very modern and spacious, providing you with an excellent working environment. As its a training practice, its very well organised and there is lots of focus on the continuous training and development of the team.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days
- Manageable workload with lower-than-average patient contacts per session
- Home visits are very rare
- Excellent clinical support team including an experienced nursing team and access to Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and other allied health professionals
- Modern purpose built premises, providing a great working environment
- Approximately 12,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Basic salary of £76,000 FTE (based on 8 sessions, so £9,500 per session)
- Indemnity covered in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs