Salaried GP role located in the Barnsley area, very manageable workload, paying up to £11k per session
We are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Barnsley with a forward thinking and innovative practice. You will be able to work to with freedom and autonomy in your role and benefit from a very manageable workload of 14 patient contacts per session and no home visit requirement. You can develop a portfolio role with opportunities to get involved in interest areas, as well as out of hours work if you wish. The practice pay a competitive sessional rate, as well as providing their GPs with a paid pro rata CPD session each week.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-9 sessions a week available (including a pro rata CPD session
- Flexible on working days and hours
- Practice list size of approximately 14,000 patients across the group
- Excellent clinical support team in place consisting of GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and Pharmacists
- Opportunity to work with a huge amount of freedom and autonomy
- Manageable workload of 14 patient contacts per session with no home visits
- Portfolio working available to add variety to your role, including interest development
- Practice uses SystmOne
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 pro rata session per week for CPD
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Jason
or call him on 01423 850423
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs