This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded training surgery, near Bodmin on a Salaried basis (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
You would be based in a beautiful rural location, working with a large team of permanent GPs and Nursing staff. The surgery have ensured a manageable workload and flexibility of working for incoming GPs, as well as minimal home visiting. You would have the opportunity to become involved in GP training, as well as pursue an optional view to a lucrative Partnership.
Located in close to Bodmin, just off the A39, easily commutable from Padstow and Newquay. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just under 8,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and ANPs
- Offering 6- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Ability to become involved in training of Registrars
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs