This is an excellent chance to join an established and well-regarded GP practice, in a beautiful market town location.
You will benefit from working with a large established team of clinicians, including Salaried GPs, Partners, ANPs, Paramedics and Pharmacists. The surgery have worked hard in recent years to ensure a flexible and efficient workload for their GPs, with minimal home visits and admin, as well as the option for flexible hours. They would offer a GP the option to join as either a Salaried GP or Partner, and boast excellent earning potential for either route.
Located in the market town of Leominster, easily commutable from Worcester, Hereford and Kidderminster. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Paramedics, Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Successful dispensing practice
- Well regarded teaching and training practice
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
- Option for Partnership also offered
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £72,000-£80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Strong earning potential through Partnership, with a low buy-in
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Option to become involved with Teaching and Training in-house
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs