Salaried GP 6-8 sessions, Carlisle circa £87,000 FTE per annum, indemnity cover, practice ethos grounded in family medicine.
We are recruiting for a superb Salaried GP job in Carlisle that values patient continuity and traditional family medicine. You will be joining a great team of experienced GPs and Nurse Practitioners, providing excellent patient outcomes. You will have a well managed workload with a flexible approach to sessions within a well-organised practice structure.
If this sounds of interest, please read on for further detailKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions available
- Great team of experienced GPs and Nurse Practitioners
- Opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of patient services
- Flexible approach to session structure
- Practice uses EMIS Web
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,000-£10,875 per session, per annum
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as experienced GPs
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs