4 sessions Salaried GP, Manchester (Cumpsall), av. 15 contacts per session £10,000 - £12,000 per session (£80,000 - £96,000 FTE)
Please read on if you wish to work in a friendly and supportive practice as a Salaried GP in Crumpsall, Manchester. Working within this close-knit environment you'll enjoy excellent patient and colleague continuity and be able to achieve great personal and professional reward. Please read on for further details.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4 sessions a week available on a Tues and Wed
- Very well organised practice
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs
- Great clinical support team inc. Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists
- Supportive environment for professional development
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very low home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Circa £10,000-£12,000 per session, per annum depending on skillset and experience
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs