Please read on to find out more about a superb practice in Southampton seeking a Salaried GP to work between 4 and 8 sessions a week.
The role is at a small, very well organised and forward thinking practice who are able to offer a realistic and manageable number of consultations and a supportive environment. The surgery is involved in teaching and seeking to become a training practice would welcome GP's with an interest in teaching and training. There is an excellent and varied clinical support team in place including ANP's and Paramedics, as well as a highly trained admin team. The surgery is very high achieving with a perfect QOF score and Good CQC report. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Seeking a Salaried GP
- 4 to 8 Sessions available
- Well managed workload of 15 consultations per session
- Home visits done by Paramedic
- Very well managed duty dr day
- Comprehensive clinical support team including ANP's, Paramedic, Nurses
- Excellent admin support team
- Involved in teaching and plans to become a training practice
- Classed as a research practice
- Perfect QOF score
- Good CQC report
- Use Emis Web
- GMS Contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs