You will be joining a very well-thought-of organisation in a more affluent part of Swindon benefitting from a pleasant, well to-do demographic and lovely surroundings. The practice has recognised the increasing pressures on GPs and moved to alleviate these with new working patterns, a workflow team which has reduced the amount of mail GPs to see to just a handful of documents per day, and the chance to develop a portfolio career within the practice.
With other practices in the area struggling, this group have gone from strength to strength with a dynamic, stable Partnership and excellent management team. In the years we have supported the practice, we have recruited several Salaried GPs with all still in post and reporting excellent feedback.
Newly qualified GPs are very encouraged to apply and the practice are equally willing to consider GPs interested in the GP Retainer scheme.
Salary - c£11,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Swindon suburbs, south of the town
The surgery -
- Circa 9,500 patients
- Modern, purpose-built premises
- GP heavy - well doctored for size
- Very involved within Swindon and wider region
- 50% of staff with over 15 years' service at the practice
- Soon to be a GP Training practice
- Population mainly consisting of professionals and young families
Your role -
- 4 - 6 sessions
- Very few visits - practice only gets 1-2 a week due to the population
- Fair and reasonable workload of 15 patients per session
- Coffee break every morning with four and six-weekly team meetings
- Only one afternoon of Duty per week - much reduced clinic due to same-day appointments being shared out amongst the morning 15 slots
- Fantastic portfolio career opportunities
The benefits -
- Support of a Practice Manager who has been at the practice for 23 years
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!