This is a great opportunity to work as a Locum GP in an extremely well-run, forward-thinking, training practice in Gloucester. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and offering a long term locum position whilst building out it's team.
There is a reasonable workload of 15 patients per session on offer, along with an unusual amount of flexibility.
Salary - £750 - £800 per day
Location - Gloucester
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice which has made excellent progress over recent years
- Very dynamic, able to adapt and make decisions quickly
- Well-connected locally with PCN and CCG
- GP Training Practice
- Heavily reduced GP workload
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
Your role -
- Upto 8 sessions per week
- October start - ongoing
- 15 patient contacts per session
- Dedicated daily admin time and catch-up slots
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Flexible sessions available to suit your availability
- Flexibility on start and finish times
- Well structured admin support
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!