An excellent opportunity to join a popular Training Practice in a well-located part of Cornwall. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and following a successful merger, they are now very well-set for the years to come.
Boasting a CQC Inspector amongst their ranks, you can be sure that the practice is well-run and transparent in its set-up, with staff retention very strong as a result.
Applications from newly qualifying GPs are very welcome and we have placed soon-to-qualify GPs with them before and have since received good feedback from those GPs.
Salary - £11,300 per session plus indemnity
There is also the option of a no admin, patient only role for £10,366 per session. Both of these salaries are pending the upcoming uplift too so add around 5% as a guide.
Location - Bodmin area
The surgery -
- GP Training with multiple trainers
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of ANPs, ECPs, Minor Illness Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders - GPs now see less than 10% of what comes into the practice
- Have implemented Articifial Intelligence-based triage software
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the region
- Amazing, brand new building set to open in 2025
- Mixed demographic offering good variety
- EMIS Web
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Fantastic workload
- Routine sessions - 22 patients per day (11+11)
- Duty sessions - 29 patients per day (16+13)
- 15-minute appointments
- Coffee breaks in both AM and PM sessions
- Team-based approach to Duty, minimum of four GPs working together
- No home visits (Paramedics doing bulk and have a Visiting GP on a rota)
The benefits -
- BMA model contract
- Opportunities for Partnership
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!