A rare opportunity to join a young Partnership and have scope to shape the practice as they move forwards. Work Life Balance and quality patient care are integral to this practice with a tightly knit team who endeavour to protect all staff from burnout wherever possible. In recent years the admin burden has been reduced by over 90% and the practice has been rated within the top 3 in the country for care navigation.
Development is actively encouraged with the ethos being 'grow from within'. Become a GPwSI/GP trainer/Partner (within 6 months) and represent the practice at the CCG, PCN and LMC. You'll be supported in the pursuit of many specialist interests and have a dedicated mentor too.
You will enjoy working with a varied patient demographic and an extremely reasonable workload with flexibility around start and finish times if required.
Up to £11, 500 per session + indemnity + fees- vtp in 6-12mths
Location - South East Wakefield:
In easy access of Wakefield, Pontefract, Barnsley and Doncaster with great access to A1M, M18, M62
- 4- 8 sessions per week
- Out of the door by 5pm on non-duty sessions
- Low home visit ratio
- Committed to developing their team members- all progressed from locums to partners and receptionist to ANPs
- No extended hours / OOH
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- High-earning GP Practice
- Mixed patient demographic
- Pharmacist, Community Matron, ANP, PNs and HCAs, social prescribers and physios and audiologist, counsellors and mental health specialist - significantly reducing your workload
- Admin and Care Navigation Team in top 3 in country
- Harmonious, egalitarian environment
- High QOF achieving
- Support for professional development
- Career progression- Special interest skills' development; partnership now or in the future
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
- Partnership opportunities
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!