This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding surgery for a forward-thinking, supportive, GP Training practice near Cirencester.
The clinical workload is reasonable at 14 contacts per session, and you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team with the support of Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist. The practice is happy to provide support for Salaried GPs to work towards Partnership over time, as well as support for Specialist Interests too
Salary - £10,000 - £12,000 per session + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Cirencester locality
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice based near Cirencester
- Training Practice
- Tightly knit team with low locum usage
- Support of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist
- Stable GP partnership; traditionally run with a forward-thinking twist
- Excellent patient reviews
- CQC Good across the board
- GMS practice
Your role -
- Flexible on sessions, ideally 6-8 per week
- Daily coffee break during morning clinic
- Very reasonable clinical workload of 14 patients/session
- Capped admin daily, taken care of for you on your days off
- Only be duty doctor for 2 days per month!
- Flexible working / working from home available (to a degree) with laptop
- Minimal home visits
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- £80,000 - £108,000 (FTE)
- Up to £12,000 per session
- View to partnership in future
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!