Here we have a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a stable, well-respected training practice on the outskirts of Southampton.
The practice has a truly unique duty set up, more often than not offering a 17:00 finish, offers a very manageable workload, tremendous flexibility and no extended hours! All of this is added to by a fantastic management setup and long-standing, passionate Partners.
We have placed two experienced GPs with this practice previously, both of whom reported incredible feedback compared to what they had experienced in previous practices.
Applications from newly qualified GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are very welcome!
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + NHS pension + 6 weeks leave + BH + 1 week study
Location - Southampton outskirts
The surgery -
- Lovely practice environment and surroundings
- Purpose-built, modern premises
- Proud of the work they do within the local community
- Tier 2 Visa sponsors
- Forward-thinking training practice
- Highly respected Partnership in place
- Close-knit, friendly team
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Flexibility around number of sessions
- Very manageable duty workload split across two GPs
- 10-15 minutes per appointment
- Virtually no home visits, only really for palliative care
- Special interests encouraged - existing GPs all have specialisms
- Utilise E-consult, as well as telephone and face-to-face appointments
The benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session, depending on experience
- Very manageable workload
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- No extended hours
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!