This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful Cirencester based surgery in a Salaried role (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
The surgery employs a large multi-disciplinary team consisting of GPs, ANPs, Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedics, allowing for a balanced and manageable workload. Home visits are minimal, and sessions are structured to allow for protected admin time and coffee breaks. You would also have ample opportunity for clinical and professional development.
Located in Cirencseter, easily commutable from Gloucester and Swindon. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Steady patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs