Read on if you want to work for an innovative, forward-thinking and award-winning practice. The surgery has a superb team of permanent GPs and gears everything towards ultra-efficiency, limiting GP admin and workload. This CQC Outstanding practice takes real care of all of its GPs, which has led to excellent staff retention over the years. The workload on offer is very varied in order to keep every day interesting and there is immense support in place to help anyone progress as a clinician. This practice is also making a real difference within the local community with various initiatives.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - Worthing
The surgery -
- Innovative GP Training practice
- Well-organised and well-led practice
- Stable and forward-thinking Partnership
- Excellent team of permanent, long-standing GPs
- Innovative ways of managing workload
- Award-winning surgery with influential and respected leadership
Your role -
- Truly unique way of working offers a great deal of variation to the day-to-day
- 15-minute appointments
- Pursue your specialist interests and develop as a clinician
- Superb multi-disciplinary team, including Clinical Pharmacists, Mental Health, et al.
- EMIS, Docman, AccuRX and Lexicon are all in place to smoothen processes
- Help to make a difference to the local patient community or Worthing
The benefits -
- Indemnity paid
- Keen to support clinical progression
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Wonderful variation in the work
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!