**We are not currently recruiting for remote GP roles. However, if you’d like to be kept informed of future openings, please apply below and we'll keep you updated when roles at Livi become available.**
As a Livi GP, you’ll be a key player in digital healthcare, providing either NHS-partnered or private video appointments to patients across the UK.
You’ll work independently, but will be fully trained and supported by our medical and operational teams - so you can spend more time with patients and less time on admin.
We have an extensive induction programme to make sure you receive the training you'll need to work in digital healthcare.
Livi’s strong governance and focus on safety helps ensure that patients receive the best care possible. We’re proud to say we were recently rated ‘Outstanding’ for safety by the CQC.
Our clinician community across Europe is growing rapidly, and you’ll also have the opportunity to learn from talented colleagues, receive ongoing support and diversify your career.
Salary & Benefits
When you join Livi as a salaried GP, a competitive salary and job security are just the start. Our extensive package offers great benefits, a desirable work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to develop and enhance your skills and career.
The choice to work either full-time or part-time is entirely yours.
Competitive salaried sessional pay structure (subject to availability of sessions)
Up to £12,000 per session per annum depending on service and hours. We also have self-employed options available with competitive rates
- Boost your own wellbeing with an impressive contribution of up to £1,750 towards any wellness activities or professional training.
- First class digital consultation training and guidance from experienced GPs working at the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe
- Minimal administrative work and extensive real-time support from a dedicated GP support team and medical admin staff
- Connect with a community of over 350 GPs available for support, advice, learning and networking
- Explore an engaging variety of work - we serve individual NHS practices, Urgent Care centres, PCNs, and private insurance providers
- Ongoing access to CPD and regular insightful webinars from colleagues
- Career development and progression in many different areas of experience including audit, mentoring, media, and training
- Expand your horizons with paid training days for external programs
- Top up medical indemnity covered for all Livi work (in addition to state indemnity)
- Competitive private pension scheme
- Paid annual leave and sick leave allowance
- Equipment provision – laptop and headset provided for you