A unique opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare charities in the country as a Lifestyle Medicine GP. This not-for-profit organisation has a preventative medicine approach to improving wellbeing and takes a quality-not-quantity approach to clinical workloads.
This is a new role for the organisation, a mobile position covering their northwest sites with providing holiday, sickness and overflow cover across the various teams. Apart from in extreme circumstances, you would only work from one site per week and if no sites required cover that week, you would work from home. Mobile GPs will also be trained to support with clinical interviews and new to the business GP training.
Mileage expenses are of course covered by the charity.
- Chester, Liverpool, Preston and Manchester
- State of the art premises
- Quality approach to patient care with a broad range of services
- Fantastic work/life balance, predictable working day
- Excellent portfolio career opportunity
- Minimum of two days per week, two to five days available
- Typical working day:
- Six one-hour long health assessments plus two hours of admin - that is it!
- Provide full Primary care services, including Family Planning, Chronic Disease Management, Sexual Health Advice, Vaccinations, Travel Advice, and enhanced services
- No home visiting
- Generous admin time
- Genuine 8 hour working day
- £95,000.00 full-time equivalent salary
- Annual leave + study leave
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Indemnity paid
- Gym Membership
- Clinical progression with an emphasis on training
- Travel expenses paid
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!