Please read on to find out more about a supportive and friendly practice in the Crawley area seeking a new Paramedic to join them.
The role is at a surgery with approximately 10,000 patients who are looked after by an excellent team of existing GP Partners and Salaried GP's as well as a comprehensive team of clinical and clerical staff resulting in a well managed workload. The role is at a surgery on the outskirts of Crawley with excellent commuting networks and on site parking. The surgery is high achieving one with high QOF scores and a good CQC report.
- Seeking a full time Paramedic
- 37.5 hours per week
- 15 minute consultations
- Built in admin time
- High QOF score
- Good CQC report
- Circa 10,000 list size
- Team of 5 GP's
- Strong clinical support team including practice nurses and hca's
- Excellent clerical support team
Package and Benefits
- £45,000 to £50,000 FTE dependent on prescribing status
- Annual Leave is 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Study Leave is 5 days per annum
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered on the HCPC
- Successfully complete an approved degree in paramedic science or with an apprenticeship degree
- Ideally prior General Practice experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.