4-8 sessions Salaried GP, North Manchester (Worsley), Lancashire up to £84,000 FTE, no docman.
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Worsley that delivers excellent patient care, has a very friendly team and offers excellent support for their GP's development. Working alongside a great team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs you'll be able offer excellent patient outcomes in a practice that has a well-managed workload (av. less than 30 patient contacts per day) and minimised admin.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- No Docman
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 8,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av less than 30 patient contacts per day
- GP training practice
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- £9,500-£10,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £84,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs