Salaried GP job in Northampton, training practice, manageable workload, SystmOne, up to £14,000 per session.
We are recruiting for a fantastic well established training practice located in Northampton. The practice has a list size of approximately 10,000 patients with an excellent team of GPs, as well as ANPs and Practice Nurses. You will be working in large purpose-built premises with excellent facilities, providing a great working environment. The workload is very manageable with low home visits each week. The practice uses SystmOne software. They perform consistently well with regards to QoF and are rated as Good with CQC.
- 6-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Practice list size of 10,000 patients
- Large modern purpose-built premises with excellent facilities
- Excellent team of GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses
- Manageable workload with low home visits each week
- Specialist interests fully supported and encouraged
- Training practice with a GP Registrar each year
- GMS Contract
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Paying £11,000-£14,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity covered in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week's study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GPs
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs