This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-achieving, well regarded training practice in Wisbech who are seeking a GP to join on a 6 session per week basis with a view to a lucrative partnership.
With excellent flexibility, reasonable workload and very attractive top-end earnings, this role is ideal for someone looking to take their career to the next level!
The practice has worked hard to minimise GP workload and admin, employing a large MDT consisting of Nurses and Pharmacists. The structure of the surgery has also minimised GP home visits, giving you more time to pursue specialist clinical interest areas, and if desired become involved in the teaching and training side of things. There would also be the option to become a Partner within the practice, if desired.
Located in the Wisbech area, in a beautiful semi-rural location, and within easy reach of Peterborough and Kings Lynn. Ample on-site parking is provided at this modern and purpose built practice..
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and Nurses
- Offering 6 sessions.
- Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partners and Salaried GPs
- High earning training practice
- Low on call, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £96,000 per annum (FTE) for a salaried role, with lucrative future partnership earnings
- Medical Indemnity paid for by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Option to work with Registrars and Medical Students
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be fully registered with the GMC
- Included on the NHS Performers List
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs