Fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP in the coastal town of Bray, County Wicklow. Can support international relocation. Paying up to €145,000.
This is a single site practice based in Bray, which is around 30 minutes from Dublin. Located in the County Wicklow, you will have the peace and quiet of the coast whilst still being conveniently located to the capital.
This post would be ideal for someone that is looking to relocate to the Republic of Ireland, there is support available for the relocation process including the visa process, getting registered on the Irish Medical Council (IMC) and finding your accommodation. There is a total of 10 sessions available in a full time contract. To be eligible for the post you must have undertaken a GP VTS or Family Medicine Degree and then further specialist training. Please see further details of eligibility below.
The practice itself is well managed and reputable organisation with a strong clinical team comprising of GPs and a Practice Nurse. You will be working to 15 minute appointments with the support of an effective admin team.
You will benefit from a full clinical induction, ongoing bespoke CPD and have access to further development in pathways of your choice. There is a strong management structure in place to ensure that you are confident and up to date with your clinical work.
Bray is the largest town in County Wicklow and there are strong commuter links to Dublin.
- Up to 10 sessions available on a Salaried basis
- Single site working
- 15 minute appointments
- 3.5 hour sessions twice per day
- 14 patients per session plus relevant admin
- Fully computerised practice
- Full clinical induction
- Socrates software
- Ongoing CPD and professional development
- Opportunity to join a pathway to Partnership
Package and benefits
- Full time salary: €108,000 - €145,000 per annum
- €10,800 - €14,500 per session
- Relocation guidance and support
- Bespoke CPD
- Great support from management and access to further development including special interest clinics and Partnership
- Full clinical induction and ongoing support
- Indemnity covered by the practice
- Paid sick leave
- Subsidised maternity leave
- Family Medicine Qualification and further specialist training, or have completed a GP VTS
- You must be eligible for the Specialist Registration division on the IMC in order to apply for this role. Please see this link to assess your eligibility: https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/registration-applications/what-division-of-the-register-are-you-eligible-for/
- All EU nationals do not need a visa to apply
- Applications from all non-EU residents welcome with registration to the IMC taking approximately 6 months from application
- Good level of spoken and written English required although no ILETS tests are required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs