Please read on to learn more about a superb training practice in Harrow seeking to recruit a new Salaried GP.
The role is at a mid sized practice of circa 12,000 list size with a strong and stable team of existing Partners and Salaried GPs. There is also a strong team of clinical and clerical support staff including Paramedics, ANPs, Nurses, HCAs, a Management team, Administrators and Secretarial staff. The Partners are very keen on development with support on offer for GPs wishing to develop interest areas or to become trainers. There is also comprehensive support on offer for newly qualified GPs. The surgery was rated Good across all areas by the CQC and have a near perfect QOF score.
- Salaried GP Role
- 4 to 6 sessions available
- Flexible on days
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Training practice
- Support for GPs to develop interest areas or to become GP trainers
- Newly qualified GPs welcome and excellent support on offer
- CQC Good
- High QOF score
- Use Emis Web
- Excellent clinical support staff including Paramedics, ANPs, Nurses and HCAs
- Well trained admin support
- Excellent working conditions in purpose built surgery with on site parking
- No duty Doctor
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- In house CPD plus additional leave for courses etc
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs