Salaried GP job located in Barnsley with a large training practice with very manageable workload.
Fantastic Salaried GP job in a large training practice in North Barnsley. The practice has a large team of GPs and other clinicians to support you and you will enjoy a manageable workload of 14 patient contacts per session with rare home visits required. Its a training practice with Registrars, Medical Students and Student Nurses, so there is a real emphasis on education and development. The premises are modern and purpose built with excellent facilities, providing a great working environment. The practice uses SystmOne.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Practice list size of over 17,000 patients
- 4 GP Partners and 7 Salaried GP, with a large clinical support team
- Large modern purpose built health centre with excellent facilities
- Manageable workload of 14 patient contacts per session with rare home visits
- Training practice with Registrars, Medical Students and Student Nurses
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Typically paying £10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Jason us at firstname.lastname@example.org or him on 01423 850423.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs