4-8 sessions Salaried GP, South Bradford av.13 contacts per session, no visits, BMA contract, circa £80,000-£88,000 FTE
Please read on if you wish to work in a GP training practice in south Bradford where you will be able to build excellent patient continuity into your work and see an average of 13 patient contacts per session. Working in the practice you'll be part of a friendly, forward-thinking team of Salaried GPs and GP Partners and benefit from excellent practice organisational structures with a great Practice Manager and support team. The practice is very supportive of professional development and welcomes GPs of all levels of experience into their team.
GP Tier 2 visa sponsorship available.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- GP training practice with excellent support for professional development
- Very well organised practice
- Av. 13 patient contacts per session
- Friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent clinical support team including ANPs, Nurses and Pharmacists
- Excellent practice facilities
- SystmOne practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- Circa £10,000-£12,000 per session, per annum depending on skillset and experience
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- BMA terms
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs