A unique opportunity to join a leading Private Healthcare provider as a Salaried GP. This not-for-profit organisation has a preventative medicine / lifestyle medicine approach to improving health and wellbeing and takes a quality-not-quantity approach to clinical workloads.
- City of London
- State of the art premises
- Quality approach to patient care with a broad range of services
- Fantastic work/life balance, predictable working day
- Excellent portfolio career opportunity
- 4-8 sessions available
- Between 6 and 15 appointments per day
- 15 minute GP appointments and 1 hour health assessments
- Providing Care as part of a connected health approach to other services
- Provide full Primary care services, including Family Planning, Chronic Disease Management, Sexual Health Advice, Vaccinations, Travel Advice, and enhanced services
- No home visiting
- No on-call
- No extended hours
- Generous admin time
- Clinical progression with an emphasis on Training
- £100,000-£105,000 full time salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- 2 Wellbeing days
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Indemnity paid
- Gym Membership
- Other benefits
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!